Powered by Blogger.

:..award..:

uhhhh!!!!!! really2 don't understand... hehe~ I got an award... do I in a dream? huhu... I guess yes... =D haha... btw I'm very thankfull to person who gives me this award... this is my first award...so I guess it's so meaningful for me.... *is it rite? haha... perhaps... huhu... I am not sure why I am selected to received this award? hehe...is it my blog really interesting? =D still wondering....^_^



1. Thank and link the person that tagged you

million of thanx to

2. Tag 15 bloggers you've recently discovered and think fantastic

This is really hard for me... But I will try to tag the most talented bloggers I've discovered...
huhu~~ be ready yea.... hehe..



3. Contact that blogs and let them know they've been tagged

yup... I will inform them as I tagged them in my list.... huhu...



4. State 7 things bout yourself

a men..

still single & available..
*hehe...

still studying..

likes to travel..

likes durian...*very2 much...hehe...

I love my family very much....

likes to make a new friends....





posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

..klik 4 derma..

..AKU..

My photo
Butterworth, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
kehidupan kita tak akan merasa tenang selagi kita tidak mendekatkan diri kepada Allah SWT. Dalam hidup ni banyak yg kita perlu tempuhi. Walau bagaimana sekali pun cubaan & dugaan yg datang jangan mudah mengalah. Berdoalah kepada Allah SWT. Allah akan membantu kita. Allah telah janjikan sesuatu yg istimewa untuk hamba-Nya yg beriman dan beramal soleh. Jangan lupa tuntutan kita sebagai seorang Islam. Solat 5 waktu sehari semalam, jangan ditinggalkan dalam keadaan apa sekali pun. Berusaha agar hidup kita di dunia tidak sia2 & mendapat faedah untuk kesenangan di akhrat kelak. i'Allah. Amin.

Recent Comments