Powered by Blogger.

all about 135LC ...

hey people...
wow...almost a week I don't updated my blog. Well there's no big story. haha~ My tight work schedule has prevented me to update my blog. A lot of assignments plus the tirednesss of study, make me too lazy to update my blog. =) I think this week is goin to be much more busy. damn much busy. haha~ lets wait and just see it.


I feel a BIG MILLION of BORED last weekends. There was no exciting & interesting activity for last weekends. All my housemate were goin back to their hometown. wawawa!!!! they were really enjoy their weekend. what about me??? I just stayed here for 2 days ,doing nothing. wekkkkkk~ AND this is my activity for last weekends, upload a photo. huhu~ Actually this convoy have been held almost a year ago. I just didn't notice this pictures were in my lappy. =)
WE have travelled with our motorbike from KL----> perlis... It was a long journey... very exciting. And I got a lot of experienced from this convoy. All this pictures were taken by us along the journey. Watch out ur pictures ea... =D





journey route: KL--->Perlis--->KL
members: Asip, Sobree, Faizel,
Amsyar, Farshad & me.
distance travel: almost 10ookm.
4 days travelled.


my bike...





































p/s:this entry a bit bored. so sorry. no idea at all to write a new enrty. hehe~

posted under |

2 comments:

assila. said...

same goes to me. boring weekend!

huzaimRosli said...

yeaaa!!! so bored.... =D huhu....

Newer Post Older Post Home

..klik 4 derma..

..AKU..

My photo
Butterworth, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
kehidupan kita tak akan merasa tenang selagi kita tidak mendekatkan diri kepada Allah SWT. Dalam hidup ni banyak yg kita perlu tempuhi. Walau bagaimana sekali pun cubaan & dugaan yg datang jangan mudah mengalah. Berdoalah kepada Allah SWT. Allah akan membantu kita. Allah telah janjikan sesuatu yg istimewa untuk hamba-Nya yg beriman dan beramal soleh. Jangan lupa tuntutan kita sebagai seorang Islam. Solat 5 waktu sehari semalam, jangan ditinggalkan dalam keadaan apa sekali pun. Berusaha agar hidup kita di dunia tidak sia2 & mendapat faedah untuk kesenangan di akhrat kelak. i'Allah. Amin.

Recent Comments